- Primero Auto insurance helps you to protect you and your family against financial loss in the event of an accident or other cause of loss. It covers the injuries and damages caused by an accident and for which you are legally responsible. It may also cover the costs of repairing or replacing your vehicle if it is damaged.
- You're required to carry a minimum amount of liability insurance(or post a bond) and also provide proof of insurance before you can license your vehicle or renew your driver's license. If you are caught driving without car insurance, you may have to pay a large fine, have your driver's license suspended, and/or have your car impounded.
- The required minimum coverage may not be enough to pay for all the damages that result from an accident, and the legally responsible driver will have to pay the additional expenses out of pocket. You may want to speak with an agent to discuss the best auto insurance coverage for your needs and budget.
- With Primero, you will get a professional agent, who can offer you insurance coverage to meet your auto insurance needs, simplifying your life and enabling you to save.
- Primero has over 500 licensed independent agents in AZ, NV, ND and SD. Call us today! 800-925-8185